Rock Out With Your Pork Out
Are you lardcore? Does bacon rock your world? Are you crazy for crackling? Like nothing better than literally ‘pigging out’? Then artichoke’s ‘Rock Out With Your Pork Out’ has your name slathered all over it. For two nights only, 4 and 5 March, we will celebrate this glorious animal with a special dinner menu of 7 dishes, each dish featuring pork as either a main ingredient or a tasty addition.Inspired by Asian 'Dude Food', ROCK OUT WITH YOUR PORK OUT will feature dishes which make use of Percy's various tasty parts and which take their inspiration from humble dishes across Asia. How about some Japanese Surf 'n' Turf - soy marinated tuna topped with crispy pork cracklings, or an homage to Hong Kong's Char Chaan Tengs with house-made curry spiced Spam (yes, you heard that right) and Mamee noodle salad? Get ready for Singaporean dude food at its best in the shape of a Bak Chor Mee Sandwich, and then get a grip while we bring home the Shakin' Bacon, our riff on the popular Vietnamese Shaking Beef. And in case that wasn't enough, we've forced Bangkok and South Carolina together in an insane mash up that is Green Curry Pulled Pork with puffed rice crackers. All these and more. You know you want it....
Some points to bear in mind....
- All dishes are designed for sharing as per the usual artichoke way.
- This ticket price is for seven courses of pork only. Desserts and drinks are available for purchase on the night.
- As this is a ticketed event, the usual artichoke a la carte menu will not be available on these two nights.
- All parties on your table must be present and seated for dinner to commence.
- Due to limited seating, note that sharing of tickets is strictly not permitted (i.e. 5 people can't split 3 tickets worth of food).
- As this is a special event menu, we are unable to cater to dietary restrictions. Please call us at 6336 6949 before you purchase your tickets to discuss any allergies/intolerances.
- As part of your purchase, please leave us your contact details so that we can contact you to confirm your reservation and the time you wish to come.
- You may choose to arrive any time from 7pm to 9pm. This is a multi-course menu, and if your party were to arrive after 9pm, please understand that we would have to rush all your food out to meet our kitchen closing time of 9.45pm.
- Tickets sold are not refundable.
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
Dinner for 1 on 4th March (incl. 10%SVC & 7%GST) $75.00 Dinner for 1 on 5th March (incl. 10%SVC & 7%GST) $75.00
On sale until Mar 4, 2014, 1:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- ARTICHOKE, SCULPTURE SQUARE, 161 MIDDLE ROAD, SINGAPORE Singapore
Nearest MRT Stations, Bras Basah (Circle Line), City Hall and Bugis (EW Line). Parking is available at Fortune Centre and Waterloo Centre
Artichoke Singapore34 Followers